Thursday, May 11, 2006

My World



(Left Photo: Katie and William - May 11, 2006; Right Photo: Katie - 6 weeks old, 2004)

My oh my, I've sure set myself up for failure this time. Trying to summarize "my world" in its current state is not unlike trying to catch one of those annoying weighted rubber balls. My brain goes from 'oh, what beautiful and euphoric moments I have to write about' to 'today was hell'. Now, how I can so quickly jump from one extreme to the next boggles me as much as it boggles you. So, maybe that's just it. My world, as I see it currently, is a place of extremes with a whole mess of a lot in between. In summary, that is.

In further detail, Katie and Kyle enjoy a good ride on the skateboard almost daily. You wonder how in the world I could allow my beautiful daughter to ride atop the shoulders of her ever-daring father? Because I'm the same way. I would rather be raised on a farm in the 40's where you ride your bike to the market without fear of being kidnapped, you ride standing UP in the bed of your father's pick-up truck because it's more fun that way, you go swimming at the local fishing hole withOUT adults and your friend, Bubba, talks about his adventures hanging out the door of his father's milk truck on delivery day as they drive 50 miles per hour down Mr. Dafney's pothole ridden private drive. Yes, these are the days of Lassie. Back then, people didn't make fun of Timmy and his talking dog, they just enjoyed it. So now, I simply enjoy watching Katie laugh and scream as Kyle scoops her up and goes gliding down 133rd Place SE.

William is 6 weeks old and beginning the 'social smile'. With Katie, Kyle and I were adamant about NOT having her in our bed for the sake of our spontaneous marriage and what it entails to keep it 'spontaneous'. She rarely was allowed to sleep in the 'master' bed - I could count on one hand the evenings that I've allowed this rather outlandish behavior. Then there was Will. Oh, don't get me wrong. My thoughts and opinions on the matter haven't changed. And if you ask me at 7:00AM, 12:00PM, 3:00PM, 6:00PM, 10:00PM, sometimes even at 2:00AM, I would, with intensity, agree that the 'family bed' is not the most beneficial way to sleep a child. But when 4:30AM rolls around, you can bet that kid is in my bed. My last drained breast is hanging out of its intended enclosure while William and I sleep soundly - our bodies desperately needing the last few hours of sleep before the morning arrives and the 'dragon stirs'. AKA, Katie.

Every other Thursday Kyle plays poker with a group of close friends and every Thursday I have been attempting consistency and am engaged in a bible study with a group of phenomenal women from all over the Seattle area. So, the 'every other' Thursday is usually a night that the kids get to spend with Kyle's mom - Grandma Schei. :) It has been important for me to keep my identity as there are many hours during every day that I fight the battle of "Katie and Will's Mom" formerly known as "Krista Schei". My moments go from nursing to feeding snacks to nursing to changing a diaper to helping Katie go on the 'big girl potty' to nursing to changing a diaper to pulling maybe two weeds in the front yard to replugging the pacifier to... oh, I almost forgot!... nursing. Who am I again? And not to mention Kyle has some serious pent up energy that I need to be more in tune with.

This group of women has been a great release for me.

Anyone want to babysit so that I can be a WIFE again, too?! Kyle and I are excited to have his mom so close for that very reason. We've had some time to just be alone as she's been so great about watching the chillins'. Otherwise, we resort to staring longingly across the table during a family dinner out, giving high-fives when both kids are asleep before resorting to cuddling in each others' arms and falling asleep too, or simply conversing in the front seats of the car while both kids entertain themselves behind us.

I will wrap this up for the very reason that I need to feed my son and go sit on the couch with my husband before kicking this cold/flu in the butt by getting some much needed shut-eye. Yes, when you get sick you no longer have the opportunity to think about it. That's why I haven't mentioned it yet... Mom's don't get sick. They can't. I used to roll my eyes too when I heard these cliches of parenthood. Believe me, I'm trying my darndest to rebel against them but they have proven themselves true over and over again in the last 6 weeks.

My world is... a little bit of everything.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to lick your girl's little pussy clean then put just enough in her to cum, wouldn't take long in that nice tight little pussy

Anonymous said...

trust me it doesn't when we babysit my niece I cum in her any chance I get

Anonymous said...

How old is your neice.

Anonymous said...

I have 4, one is 6mths,then 18mths, 3 and 6

Anonymous said...

Nice

Anonymous said...

Niceee Pussy for a cum shot to fill it up