Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Icecream and blocks...


Last week was beautiful, so me, Katie, and the dogs packed up and headed to Coldstone Creamery right here near our house. Yep, I got my usual - Chocolate Icecream with gummie bears. It was wonderful... and the part that I love the most is that they're NEVER out of chocolate icecream and gummie bears! Nobody likes it but me! Well, Katie likes it... but right now anything with sugar, or salt for that matter, is a 'treat' to her. I know, I'm a little over zealous about her eating only healthy food... for example, macaroni and cheese with turkey franks.

Katie and I get quite a bit of time together so I thought it only fair to share that she and Kyle have wonderful moments together as well... as you can see. Just before this picture, Kyle had forcefully taken all of Katie's orange blocks and added them to "his" tower... Katie then open-field tackled him and ransacked his masterpiece in order to retrieve every last orange block. She patiently built her orange tower back up again only to have her Dad at her again to let him have some back. We're (Katie and I) currently working with Kyle on sharing.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for checking out my blog.

I just read the last few of yours. Tell Kyle that we are sorry for his loss and that your family is in our prayers.

I, too, just looked at many of the pictures and can't believe how big Katie is getting. How are you feeling? I bet your just about ready to be done. If you can hold on, my birthday is the 19th.

God Bless,
Michelle