Monday, March 24, 2008

What are the odds...



I had a good friend make the comment one time, "You're not THAT great! Stop having kids!" about people who have too many children of their own. Now based on his convictions he was speaking of anyone who had more than 2 children and then chose to have more biologically as opposed to adopting...

So when Kyle and I decided to have another baby after our 2nd had turned a year, I thought back to that comment... and I thought to myself "am I really arrogant and conceited enough to think that its a BETTER idea to populate the world with more Schei children as opposed to consider adopting?" I can't really say, truthfully, because I didn't give it much more thought... but I can guarantee you that if this next one comes out making me smile the way these two do than I will consider doing it again... and again...

No comments: