Friday, July 24, 2009

Photographer goings ons.

So much goings ons... how do you say that? I never know where the 's' belongs.

Its been a crazy ride. Its been a momentous time as of late. Preparing for my first 'public appearance' as a photographer - that's when you say to yourself, 'ok... here we go...' deep breath, head down, charge! (that's just the vision that comes to mind, don't know why exactly... maybe I ran that way as a small child)

It is amazing to see God open doors and give me vision for my career. I enjoy every element of what I do from the personal interaction with my subject to the editing to the delivering of the images. It leaves such a fresh sense of 'pure joy' on my heart when I know I've delivered something to a parent that truly touches their heart and exceeds expectation.

This last weekend went great as I publicly displayed my photos at the Cute as a Button event in Mill Creek, Washington. The turnout was fantastic and the prospects for future clients brought so much excitement. I photographed between 45 and 50 children and the shots turned out beautiful... maybe it has to do with the fact that there were 45-50 GORGEOUS children present and I just got to capture them being them!

In any case, thank you for your patience as I have stepped away from my usual routine to tend to the work that has demanded my attention o'er the past couple weeks... PRAISE THE LORD.

I'll be back soon...

No comments: