Friday, December 26, 2008

photography

Moments arise when the exhaustion of having three kids, cooking, cleaning and being border-line OCD leaves me with little energy to invest in photography and the understanding of it.

But I can't squelch the rush that comes when I capture something intriguing...

This was simply a shot I took while experimenting with the shutter speed on my camera during a "down time" tonight with Kyle and his brother, Erik. The fun thing is that I've got all the metadata so that I can further study why the shot captured what it captured... one look at something like this and I can't help but love photography.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading the blog and your family pictures are great.

Thanks for sharing,
Your Other Mother
Shirley

the mind behind said...

It's important to have a hobby and Photography is a great one to have. I wish I had an eye for it. I've been making cards and other crafts ... and hope to be able to supplement our family income selling things at the farmers market this summer. We'll see how that goes! If you ever need a vacation, I would love to have you all stay with us. I need to meet the boys and re-meet the little lady!!

Anonymous said...

See you in these things, I think, I started feeling good!
Personalized Signature:贵州信息港休闲游戏中心,我爱掼蛋网,重庆游戏中心,金游世界视频棋牌游戏中心,南通棋牌游戏中心,贵港热线休闲游戏中心,淮安棋牌游戏中心

Anonymous said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!
nylon fishing net