Monday, February 09, 2009

Quiet.

I've had about a week of feeling quite numb. Whether its been that I've missed a couple doses of my 'happy pills' or the Satanic snow fall; whether its the detrimental behavior of my eldest child or the absolute bliss-turn-apathetic feeling of spending time with friends who know me well enough to not need me to be happy... (shout out to Mark and Rebecca and Jeremy and Rachel... you all are in my top 2 of couples - nothing like a good bloody battle, eh?)

Not sure where my quietness is coming from... well actually, I do. I simply don't have the energy to 'filter my words' carefully. I want people to be like me and in my egocentric moment I've realized I should cautiously stop typing and go pray about the words that want to fly forth... no, nothing earth shattering and most likely it has nothing to do with you. I'm not holding any grudges or upset to the point of melting but I am stewing in my quietness... whether out of contemplation or cautiousness. I'm not sure.

I'll (probably) talk to you tomorrow. No, not the 'you' that I've been stewing about. Just the 'you' that's reading this right now.

Cheers. Sleep tight.

1 comment:

Sara said...

...just wanted to let you know...you aren't the only one.