Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

I am one who finds something that works and then no matter what the cost, I stick with it.

*Running as the best form of exercise
*Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
*Eating less calories than I burn
*Lucky Brand jeans
*Jesseca Emerson and I
*Kyle
*3 Day Potty Training
*Pampers through Stage 1, then Huggies
*Folex
*Grocery Game dot com
*Flip-flops
*Never away from home at nap time
*Herbal Essence
*Just In Quesadillas at Red Robin

... and the list goes on.

I have now added:

*Mr. Clean MAGIC ERASER

By the way, it contains MSG. That amazing eraser has cleaned off every mark on my walls to date and I just bought it today.

I have Jesus for my salvation and Mr. Clean for my walls.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ok Krista, I have to tell you...we are also a firm believer in....pampers through stage one then huggies! That is hilarous and didn't know anyone else felt that way!

Also, we love the new Green line of products from clorox. We can get a big jug of it at costco for super cheap!

Silver Stars said...

be sure to read up on the safety of these. They can be pretty harmful to kids. I don't know the specifics...just know it was in the news a few months back.