Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thrill Hawk

I met a bit of resistance yesterday when I sent out pictures of William and his 'new do'. Kyle gave him a mo hawk the other night in lieu of shaving it all off and I LOVED it. In addition to running my usual errands during the morning yesterday I also stopped off at Sally's Beauty Supplies in Everett and purchased bright blue "Hair Cement". Boy did I have fun with that...

Anyways, this morning when I awoke (after pleasantly sleeping in until 7:15am - thank you fantastic husband!) I smiled to myself upon seeing William's 'new do/bedhead do'. He smiled like any little 'boy next door' would smile and it was nice to know that my little gentleman was not about to be led astray by some punk rocker hair do. In fact, he proceeded to sit on the living room chair, ducky in arms, and "feed his baby". I quickly grabbed the camera. He then attempted to place his baby on the potty seat and help it push its "pee-pee" down as he spoke gently and reassuringly to it.
Adorable.

No comments: