Saturday, October 25, 2008

Joys with my kids...

Yesterday evening as I prepped for a friend of mine's baby shower I allowed the kids to take part in the festivities by pulling apart all the cloves of garlic and throw them in the roasting dish... the clean up seemed so small in comparison to the fun they had figuring out what garlic was and how it "works", for lack of better words.






































This afternoon I quickly put Katie and William to bed following the baby shower here at our house. Come to find out that instead of playing blocks - which I allowed them to do instead of napping - they set up a store -- not unlike Other Mothers here in Everett. For those of you unfamiliar, Other Mothers is a consignment store that we frequent and there was nothing sweeter than buying clothes at Katie's store, and in turn, discovering Katie's understanding of what happens during a transaction.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: