Sunday, October 26, 2008

More new camera tricks...

Here are some more shots that I took this morning using my new knowledge of (1)"depth of field" and (2) manipulating exposure... The first photo was an aperature of f/22 with the camera automatically adjusting the correct exposure.








The second photo I increased my aperature to f/4 and achieved this blurried background with the camera automatically adjusting to its recommended exposure.









The third photo I kept the aperature set to f/4 but dropped the exposure to achieve more of an "early evening light" to the kitchen...


The fourth photo I kept the aperature set to f/4 and again dropped the exposure even more so to create a more dramatic "evening light" - if it weren't for the daylight glare on the china cups I may have sold you...

I LOVE this stuff... thanks for reading. Or maybe you skimmed - fair enough.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: