Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hannah-Banana

Hannah Catherine Berges - born January 21st, 1993 @ 11:31am - 6 weeks early and weighing in at 5lbs. 13oz. and 18" long.

This is my little sister. At the time she was born I had turned 14 years old 3 months prior... and I was in heaven having a baby sister to bring home and "mommy".

Now she stands about 5'11"/6'0". She kicks a@! at basketball and volleyball and has a spirit that I can only dream to have when I grow up...

I love you Hannah Banana... thank you for our time in Downtown Seattle. Oh, by the way, UW just called and they're wondering when you're going to sign a contract.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Seeing Hannah makes me feel old. 30 came quick didn't it? I can't believe she is grown up, wasn't she supposed to stay small and cute with her lisp and knowing our cars from the window?