Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The "moment" came just yesterday...

From Rainy Day Out


That desire to be "done" having kids started waning yesterday... I haven't prayed about it. I haven't thought much more about it than the cold sweat I felt when I realized that it wasn't such a "crazy idea". My hope was that that moment would not come around again after having Benjamin.

Do not begin to assume anything and before shouting out any advice my way (right now its a little too raw for me to consider another's perspective), know that this is simply a thought. My assumption is that we will be a wonderful family o' five... but wow, my heart loves the process so much.

I doubt it'll ever completely go away...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is an amazing process and I'm guessing the desire never does go away completely ... after you guys left tonight Ava asked me about the next tummy baby. Of course all I can think right now is, "get through this final week of pregnancy" even though I know I'll miss it :-) Our hearts are so changed by having children ... I love it!

Rachel

Maggie said...

We just found out yesterday we are having a girl and I started to think...do I want another one after this? Crazy the way we think when it comes to children! I understand exactly where you are coming from.

Proud parents of Noah said...

I hear ya! I love how everyone is in agreement that maybe that desire or feeling never goes away. I wish I just knew how many we were going to or supposed to have. I wish we were "done" but I am already missing the process too. I love how honest you are with it all and you have such adorable kiddo's...why stop now!?!

Sara said...

Krista-
YOU have been TAGGED!
Look at my page for directions. Its fun I promise!
BOOYAH!
Sara

Anonymous said...

Are you too busy in the "moment" to blog more, it's just about been a week???

Kristen said...

I have also been anxiously awaiting a new insightful, humorous, post....I guess I will try to be patient since you do have three kids :)