Monday, April 27, 2009

"I just think things should work properly."

So, a couple friends of mine have not heard of the Kidco PeaPod travel beds which surprises me. Not because everyone's heard of them and they should be ashamed of themselves... but because I have heard of them, enjoyed the likes of them, and have come to find out that it makes more sense than a pak n play. The friends of whom I'm speaking are extremely savvy in the kids' products realm whereas I'm apparently content with being the Mom buying the last CLEARANCE item off the shelf before the "up and coming" items arrive. What's frustrating is that these two friends are women who appreciate the efficiency the "up and coming" items provide and I'm left with a few less features on mine (which I'm not willing to take back because I'd probably pay someone to just go pick up the new item for me while I try to Craigslist the old which probably wouldn't sell making it all the more a financially bad decision so I simply stick with what I have and try not to envy.)

If you haven't heard of the Kidco PeaPod and the Kidco PeaPod Plus (larger size - pictured above), then check them out. They are great for kids who are 1) little and don't know how to manipulate zippers yet 2) older and are deterred by the zipper 3) are old enough to stay in bed without a fuss (you can leave the zipper flap opened like a tent.)

Benjamin slept in the original PeaPod, William slept in the PeaPod Plus (with the flap open) and it was wonderful! They fold up into something the size of a large frisbee and are easily transportable.

I love them! If only I was pregnant again and in the midst of investigating the "up and coming" items... oh wait, I NEVER did that. But wished I had.

Efficiency is key. Right Kristen?!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I cant think of anything witty to say, so just know that I am sticking my tongue out at you.

Proud parents of Noah said...

I have LOVED the kidco peapods. (see my recent blog), but had no idea they had a plus size. I was thrilled when I looked at your picture. Noah loves them, it was just to small now, and with camping trips planned, and vacations coming, I will now need to invest in the next size. Awesome. Thank you for sharing...