Monday, April 20, 2009

Like a lady.


It has been a long time since I've had a bra that looked sexy when it was thrown on the floor...

I have arrived.

I spent $190+ on bras at Nordstrom this last Saturday and I cannot describe the difference it makes when pulling a shirt over my head and down... I cock my head sideways and am rather pleased at what I see. What's so nice is knowing that moments of "spontaneity" with my husband won't be blindsided by the appearance of cantaloupes-turn-hacky sack inside something fit for a watermelon. These bras hold their OWN shape, they FIT appropriately and they make me feel fantastic - not to mention they won't enable the dried fruit to get worse like cheaper bras do... amen to the women who KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE and have chosen their life career to benefit women who are hurting, broken, lost and in search of a new soul.

If you haven't already, go to Nordstrom and get fit. It will change your life.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I am so jealous. I have decided no new bras until the ladies are done working. In a year from now maybe I can do a similar post.

Unknown said...

I was fit a few weekends ago. I didn't realize that pretty bras existed for REALLY big dried fruit too! I was so excited I think I may have uttered a muffled scream in delight.

Holly said...

ahhh...i bought new bras right before i got pregnant with brayden. It was a joyful day to put those back on again. though, i have to say, it's disappointing to take them off and realize they don't work magic while you wear them! i guess i'll have to just appreciate the illusion they create!