Monday, March 02, 2009

My Current To Do List.

I wear flip flops around my house so that I am unaware of all the little crumbs living on my floor. I do believe this morning has been made less than wonderful due to the fact that I cannot find my flip-flops.

Here's my to do list:

- scrub all surfaces in my kitchen and make them SHINY!
- sweep the hardwood floors
- replenish my hand towel and washcloth supply downstairs
- wash all dirty hand towels and washcloths
- tag another bag of consignment clothes
- edit second half of the images for the church
- call April
- fold laundry upstairs
- remove stain from my carpet
- clean up Ben's pee spot upstairs
- wash 'accident' blankets from Will's bed
- organize kids' clothes in totes... get rid of pile in my room
- make dinner club dinner
- grocery game shop
- CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN ILLNESS IN OUR HOUSE - YES ALL THREE KIDS

No comments: