Thursday, March 05, 2009

Here we go again...



My dear friend, Jesseca Emerson, is laid up at home on bed rest with her third. Little Baby Girl Emerson is due to arrive 6 weeks from now but it will be shorter for reasons that only the doctors seem to completely understand. We expect to meet this little one somewhere around the 1st of April, if not sooner.

Here is an old blog I wrote about Jesseca and I after the utter shock of taking four children into public following the birth of my second, William, and her second, Regan. Jess, we have our work cut out for us now. Where do you want to go first?!

I love you, friend. I can't wait to meet yet another adorable Emerson girl. And Riley, get your light saber out, you've got a couple princesses to protect.

(photos: Regan Anne (2yrs), 9/08 and Riley David (5yrs), 9/08)

1 comment:

the mind behind said...

Oh, how exciting! Please tell Jess hello and congrats for me. What a blessing!
I look at all these pics and think of how much I enjoyed my time being part of your lives. I wanted so much to be close with both you and Jesseca. I still look up to you and how you are raising your family.
Thanks for letting me watch from here!