Monday, March 30, 2009

What is "church"?
















In the interest of wanting to discover what God has for Kyle and I, I've been really wrestling with scripture VERSUS our adopted idea of what "church" is. I know what the North American church is... but what does God say church is in His Word?

Please give me a 'nod' and include any scripture references you'd like to share with me. I'm hoping this could be an open forum for a bunch of you out there that have deeply impacted my life, to open and up and share your thoughts. The consideration is this, do NOT begin without first seeking the scripture that drew you to your current understanding of "church" and what God has called your family to.

Thank you!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Therefore, let us encourage one another towards love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another and all the more as we see the day approaching.
Hebrews 10:24-25 (holly version, cuz it's from my head and i was too lazy to look it up)