Friday, June 05, 2009

Distressing news.

Take a look!


...at my old,



distressed...



doors!

I found the most fantastic and fun props this morning... old, distressed doors. They came from a remodel of a home built in the 1940s and had been purchased by an interior designer for her own use. While finding herself in the midst of many other remodels of her current home she realized she needed to 'let go' of a few ideas she had stored away...

And then I come into the picture! Pardon the pun. I bought them from her off of Craigslist and not only was the price right but this woman and her family live on a beautiful 10 acres of land out in Snohomish. I've been invited back to utilize her property for photography if ever I had the desire! The compositions and colors are incredible out there not to mention the lovely little country roads which lead you to their home.

What a find!

No comments: