Monday, January 12, 2009

Question: Who am I? Please explain.

Answer: Somebody with a long track record of being a little OCD and a lot Type A. I'm an ISFJ married to an ENTP. I'm a "feeler" but mercy is NOT my gift - maybe I'm more of a "selfish feeler"... hm. Anyways, I thought the best answer to that question might most accurately be answered by dissecting my 'to do' list and my 'want to do' list:

I need to buy sandwich bags, lightbulbs, milk and salt next time I go to the store.
I need to fold my two loads of laundry upstairs.
I need to put away my two loads of unfolded laundry.
I need to decide on what to have for dinner tonight.
I need to decide where to hang the two canvases I bought on SALE at Urban Outfitters.
I need to pick up my daughter Katie in one hour at school.
I need to buy a new Blood-Glucose meter.
I need to send a week's results of my BG readings to my OB/GYN.
I want to buy a console table/sofa table.
I need to organize my mail IN/OUT area of my home.
I need to create a mail IN/OUT area in my home.
I need to build my photography website.
I need to connect with another, more experienced, photographer to go on a shoot with.
I want to call Jesseca and see how she is!
I want to connect with Michelle D.!
I want to buy a couple nice table lamps for the living room.
I want to buy a house in a year. Ideally, 4-5 rooms, 2.5 bath, a bonus room, a den and a yard.
I want to want to have more sex. *You are a very patient husband, Kyle.
I need to put away my Christmas garland that's still hanging on the banister.
I need to reorganize my garage totes so that all the kids' clothes are in their proper storage places.
I want to buy more Queen-size sheet sets.
I want to put Ben in the kids' room for nap time and bedtime.
I need to burn and send the CD of Christmas photos to Lesley.
I need to file away all my coupons and cut coupons from this week's paper.
I need to schedule with a friend a weekend away at Cama Beach State Park.
I need to schedule a weekend away with Kyle at The Cave B Inn in George, WA.
I need to schedule a weekend away with the O'Sheas.
I need to read the material that arrived in Katie's school bag on Friday.
I need to get organized enough to re-enlist my children for preschool this Fall.

... and I'm sure there's more. Let me know if you have any thoughts or can help me in any way.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Part of me wants you to have it all together (just so I know it is possible), and the other part is really relived that you don't (I don't want to be the only one who doesn't!).

I think the most important thing you do is keeping Christ first and foremost, and I see you doing that very well.