Sunday, January 04, 2009

"Schei Cheese"

I do like this photo... although without a proper tripod and a little bit of traffic, the PERFECT shot was not taken. Not if I'm going to be spending close to $200 to have it stretched onto a canvas with the purposes of it being hung in my kitchen... not to mention William must have thought it funny to make his freaky/possessed face just as the camera timer sped up seconds before the shot was taken.

Oh yeah, and with having to crop this "almost perfect shot" the resolution isn't very sharp... another day.

3 comments:

anne said...

What a cute family!

Kristen said...

It is a very cute picture, and I like the face. I want to see more of the Schei day pictures.

Anonymous said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!