Thursday, January 01, 2009

Silent night...

... holy night.

God is good. I guess the incentive of having Ava over for a sleepover in a few weeks was enough to "call Katie's bluff". She screamed once... Kyle offered her grace and few words of 'you don't want to screw up a good thing' piece of wisdom and she had nothing to say after that.

Ahhhh... a good night with friends. Sipping red wine and enjoying good conversation.

Thanks to Scott and Holly for putting up with our chaos! And thank you to Geoff and Jen who just might have been praying at the moment Katie decided to throw in the towel.

I'm off to bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear that ... on another note, Ava woke up three times to night because she was scared of the dark :-)

Rachel

the mind behind said...

Yea! I'm glad our prayers were heard!

Anonymous said...

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
netting